Reports are required following most types of post short-term training. The report should be submitted to Lee Harrison at the University of Pittsburgh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These reports should contain the following:
- Place of training
- Dates of training
- Mentor/supervisor (with their titles) at training site
- Methods used
- Brief summary of results
- Problems encountered and solutions
- How training will aid your career
- Interesting stories (if any)
- Anything else you would like to convey (if anything)
Reports are not required for trainees who have attended the Johns Hopkins Summer Institute of Epidemiology and Biostatistics.